Colander Associates is looking for an entrepreneurial Associate....
This is a varied and eclectic role; for the right candidate, it offers development opportunities and the potential for promotion.
Main tasks include:
- Organising and monitoring all Colander training courses;
- Helping to develop the Colander offer to both new and existing customers;
- Managing and developing the Colander website and social media platforms;
- Undertaking office administration and database management;
- PA support to the Director.
Candidates must be entrepreneurial, self-motivated and efficient, with good written and verbal English, as well as competent computer skills.
The role is based in our office in South London. Some flexible working is negotiable: there is a minimum requirement of 4 days (30 hours) per week.
To find out more, please email email@example.com