We are looking for a multi-disciplinary design team to transform this historic waterfront industrial landscape into a leisure and cultural destination, with a powerful heritage narrative....
The winning team will be diverse and highly skilled with the right approach and ethos, to partner with our client the National Museums Liverpool, and deliver a project that is acknowledged and recognised for its innovation, inclusion, excellence and delight.
- Looking across Canning Half Tide Dock towards the Pier Head from Hartley Quay © Alison Gidman
The competition has been funded by the Liverpool City Region Combined Authority and is being run as a 2-stage competition, following public sector procurement procedures:
- Stage 1: Expressions of interest using a Standard Questionnaire
- Stage 2: Shortlisting and Invitation to Tender
- Liverpool’s waterfront © Visit Liverpool
- Aerial view of Liverpool waterfront / Canning Dock © National Museums Liverpool
To find out more please visit the competition web page.