This half day course focuses on how you can make better use of your time...
John Forrester, who runs this course, has worked with Colander for more than 10 years, applying his extensive knowledge of leadership and people management to the intricacies of the architectural and design professions.
In this course, John reviews proven theory and advice, and explores statistical and anecdotal evidence through group discussions and activities. You will explore:
- Background: time as a resource
- Benefits of effective time management
- Controlling time
- Assessing your use of time
- Delegation, and reasons for failing to delegate
- Acknowledging your circadian ‘prime time’!
- Setting priorities
- The ‘Pareto principle’
- Effective planning
- Recognising and dealing with ‘time wasters’
- Making meetings more effective
- Using technology to save time
Delegate numbers are limited in order to facilitate group discussions and maintain the interactive quality of the training.
A printed, bound set of courses notes will be given to each delegate.
Our next course is taking place at the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (12 Bloomsbury Square London, WC1A 2LP) on Thursday 8th February - 14.00 to 17.30
£275 + VAT per delegate (Pay for 1 full price delegate and receive 10% discount for additional delegates)
To book your place please contact Alex or phone 0208 771 6445